• Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 6,411

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Everthing seems to be fine nowRSS should be ok now. The code still has some issues but it is better than the internal RSS created by IPB.Nice URLs are working fine. Ajax Post Reply seems to have some security issues. We might implement it in the near future. Backup is done daily now. Should make it hourly. But I have fears that I might overwrite a good backup with a bad one. Duh. BTW. We are closing in on 49000 posts. 😉

Thats good news. 🙂

QUOTE(Sushubh @ Apr 24 2006, 02:23 AM) [snapback]49081[/snapback]
you are supposed to confirm if everything is fine at ur end!
[/b]
Admin said it all.
"Thats good news" also confirms it. 😛 😀

earlier one was built in. now the updated hack i was using earlier. the smilies code is broken in rss which is weird coz the rss file should be stripping them off. some bug i guess.

yep

huston we DONOT have a problem 😛 😀

except one thing dayafter the update

i cud see a lodin thing after postin fast reply so that only my new reply is added but now again the full page is loaded n that loadin thingy is also gone

n that AJAX is workin

SEF Urls still dont appear in "view new posts" , and even after the results the threads which appear are not .htmlNot a problem, but just noticed it so i thought i'd just let you know.

All the newer Post have Dis appeared........March 17 is what is going on in the forum what happened to the posts in the past few days..........

The SEF hack is like that.... the URL's are somewhere shown with the html extension n the other times theyre the normal php ones. The hack is incomplete.