Maruti Suzuki India News and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 111
  • Views Views 116,179
maruti is the best. proper work ethics and pretty decent products. even though it is from the old era it doesn't have the PSU company feel. it is professional and knows how to take care of its customer. only thing is that they should launch their new sedans in India. the baleno is too bland. the ignius would make a good entry in India.

Answer is here.

Probably just makes sure that only a sophisticated thief would be able to steal your car, and not just any average bum.

Answer is here.

Probably just makes sure that only a sophisticated thief would be able to steal your car, and not just any average bum.

ok Thanks .

it also means that if you lose your car... u might be open it using a scale. but you would not be able to use a custom made key to start the engine...the new key would have to be ordered from the company itself.

I think we should all be afraid of the Tata 1 Lakh car.... next time you are out on the road imagine that every 2 wheeler becomes a 4 wheeler.. ouch... it's not going to be worth stepping out on the road.

no automobile car maker will be afraid, not at all. because people know what they r buying

They still buy cars without ABS and Airbags....Many 2 wheeler buyer will actually buy a car.With With 20k down payment EMIs will be close to 2k for a 5 yr loan.And imagine what will happen when these cars come for 50k in second hand market.

^ + more shitty drivers... many of these two wheeler drivers deserve to be shot not given a car!

i plan to buy one of these as my second car just becoz my parents would not let me buy one of these pulsars...i want a car i can drive in the inside of the city where i am damn scared to take my swift. i want a car i would not mind getting scratched or bumped... and if they can launch a half decent product, i would use it instead of a bike. 😛

Exactly my point... it will be a hit because of it's price, and that is exactly why we should be very concerned.... traffic is going to be an outright b**** after this car comes out!!

they cannot provide us with the infrastructure. so instead of bitching about it any more. i plan to become a part of the problem... to hell with our government.