Mtnl Mumbai Site Problem

• Thread starter Thread starter mario_a
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 5,464
its up i can login

No, I was not talking about the MTNL server being down. I know about that, I've used enough of golden hours. 🙂 One of the programs that I use was interfering with the loading of the MTNL web page. I've got it fixed now.Thanks,Mario

QUOTE(mario_a @ Apr 23 2006, 10:20 AM) [snapback]48984[/snapback]
Anyone else having problems accessing http://register.mtnl.net.in/ ?

Logging in just displays the login page again...
[/b]

hey , i have the same problem too. I am able to access the page from my friends PC.

what did u do to fix it.

Please help... i dont know what is goin on

QUOTE(V1shal @ May 19 2006, 01:14 PM) [snapback]51696[/snapback]
hey , i have the same problem too. I am able to access the page from my friends PC.

what did u do to fix it.

Please help... i dont know what is goin on
[/b]

The proxy server software that I was using to filter pages (Proxomitron) was interfering with the loading of the MTNL page, due to a filter rule that I had set.

But I doubt that is your problem. Do you have Proxomitron or any other web page filtering software installed ?

@mario i don't understand what u have used ??WTF is golden hour??never heard of that scheme on MTNL website.Hey at present i am also having trouble in opening MTNL SITE??But any other site just works fine!!ANY ONE FACING THIS PROBLEM??

QUOTE(Hubmeister @ May 19 2006, 07:14 PM) [snapback]51737[/snapback]
@mario i don't understand what u have used ??WTF is golden hour??
never heard of that scheme on MTNL website.[/b]
You will find all the answers in the MTNL backroom : http://www.broadbandforum.co/MTNL-backroom-f62.html

QUOTE(Hubmeister @ May 19 2006, 07:14 PM) [snapback]51737[/snapback]
Hey at present i am also having trouble in opening MTNL SITE??
But any other site just works fine!!

ANY ONE FACING THIS PROBLEM??
[/b]
The MTNL site is DOWN at the moment. This is different from the problem V1shal is reporting.
Check after a few hours, the MTNL site should be up and working. 🙂

QUOTE(vishalj @ May 19 2006, 07:03 PM) [snapback]51733[/snapback]
It works in IE but not in firefox. So if you're using firefox...
[/b]

Well, here it works absolutely fine in Firefox as well...

NOW what is this??The error returned was:Sorry, the link that brought you to this page seems to be out of date or broken.I clicked on your link!!!

You need to participate a bit more in MTNL forum, to access that link 😉

u need to give timeie spen some time here n than u"ll come 2 knonewayz welcome to the family man