Tata Indicom Review

• Thread starter Thread starter shouvik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 15,476
Status
Not open for further replies.
CC is the worst for sure.The best way to solve problem is to contact the local tata bb (no i dont mean the agency) guy and not cc.

freinds! I paid for 5 months and guess what ? I subscribed for 256 kbps connection and tata gave me not even a 50 kbps connection..And to add to it when I tried to register a complain with the tata people to get my problem sorted ..the customer care people sitting in hyderabad greeted me with verbal abuses..and the tata indicom broadband manager of kolkata disconnected the phone on my face..telling me that he is out of town...So remember if you land up in problem with some connection problems with tata indicom connection...Get ready for verbal abuses and some misbehaviours..in the site they say "Experience super- fast Internet from Tata Indicom Broadband. High – speed Tata Indicom Broadband is brought to you by VSNL – the people who introduced Internet in India. Avail of great offers on broadband installation charges, services and more. With a wide range of content from movies, music to business services, no matter what your Internet needs, Tata Indicom Broadband has value-for money tariff plans for you. " they must add this lines..You will also get some verbal abuses and misbehaviour as part of their customer service"Guess TATA is becoming a LEADING SERVICE PROVIDER!!!God help their customers

I didnt renew my Tata connection.Down so often :angry:

If anyone wants I will give mine and also will give some bugs along with it :lol: well, on topic of late they seem to have improved a bit. Responding to customers within a day or so. I have around one month left, so lets see how it goes.

Guess wot? They finally came yesterday to fix my internet after 14 DAYS...and they wre expecting I am still waiting for my internet to run

QUOTE(cancer10 @ Jul 3 2006, 06:20 PM) [snapback]54994[/snapback]
Oh, your bad luck else u could have sold that for 500 bugs hehe
[/b]
Cancer10 i am ready to buy your modem for 500. 😛
If interested reply.
Don't take it as a joke as i am really interested in a ADSL2+ modem
just wanna get rid of 80Rs i pay to Mtnl

Status
Not open for further replies.