I wann know!

Stiffmaster

The error returned was:Sorry, the link that brought you to this page seems to be out of date or broken.I get this when i try to read some post.....CAn any one plz post what was the content of that postOr where is this post moved???I have few more questions?? Don't we have FAQ like thing where i can get some answers???

this forum just got upgradedso some urls r missinprathapml is guy to fix it n he"ll fix it real soon

check on the top of the page. there is a link for "Help".

I'm guessing Stiffmaster is referring to the "nice" URLs, which are currently not working till the modification is applied. Or maybe he followed some URL to a topic which got moved into private forum. If reason1, its fixable, if reason2, then you need to read some instructions which is all right here.Sushubh is hard at work, & sweating, to get it all running perfect!Me dropping on keyboard every few minutes, off to sleep I go now...

god damn it. how can you sleep 😱i am clueless sitting here! i had just gone to see basic instinct 2 tonight 🙁

lol.... the hunt for prathapml still continues.. 🙂

the inbuilt rss support is pretty disappointing. it would send u the links to the latest updated posts, but you get the link to the thread not the latest post. the investment looks stupid as of now.