You Telecom: WIFI configuration

venkatesh1893

ISP
YOU telecom
hiI bought a new connection.. i tried to config my wifi Netgear modem.. but i couldn't.. can someone help me put in configuring it i use a dialer to connect to the internet

You got any ADSL modem from your ISP or the cable goes DIRECTLY to your computer and you use a dialer to connect .Mention the wifi router model make. transfer the RJ45 from YOU to WAN port of WIFI router. Connect one RJ45 from LAN1 to computer. Does not work Transfer the cable from WAN port to LAN 2 Enter your modem( if any ) and wifi router details in SEARCH box above for old threads.

:wall:

Are you still facing issue with wifi ?

its easy to setup

goto basic network setup -> then select "YES" in need password to connect
the put your id and password save

you can keep always on if it is unlimited else keep it in on-demand.

Do 1 thing,Configure NAT in your wi-fi router & clone your laptop/desktop's MAC address in your router.Make sure same MAC address exists in your online YOU Tele account under "Other facilities > "Dual MAC Updation" section.YOU Tele actually saves your single PC's mac address at a time in it's database. To make YOU Tele fool, clone your PC's MAC address in router.I done the same and now I have fixed my laptop,desktop and windows mobile without need to dial it. Cheer's,😛

Glad to know it worked for you! :wewin:

@sco1984

It worked.. thank u mate.. finally u resolved my problem thank u very much

Hello,I have a You telecom broadband wired connection at my residence. Currently it is connected directly through the computer, but I want to connect it through my router.I have a Beetel 220BXI Router. Can anyone help me set it up?Thanks,Pushpendra