Is Sify CC dead ?

• Thread starter Thread starter sudmd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2,312

sudmd

Is Sify Broadband Customer Care Dead ?

from yesterday 10:00 pm I am trying on 1600 3453330 also on their mumbai local no . But what I am getting is "Sorry There is no reply from the no u have called"

ANyone have any idea ?

this is the mail i got from them

Dear Sify subscribers,

Thank you for your continued patronage to Sify, India's largest Internet Service Provider.
This is to inform you that due to a change by MTNL, our Toll Free number will change to 1800 345 3330 with effect from 1st April 2006. The existing number 1600 345 3330 will be operational till March 31st, after which only the new number will be accessible.

There is no change in our backup numbers (customers calling from a mobile / private telecom operators)

Our back up numbers for each location are available at http://customercare.sify.com/ContactUsLocation.asp

Assuring you of our best services always.

Regards,
Suchint Murali
Head - CustomerCare
[/b]

they r not responding. the live chat says call them and the phone numbers are not responding. even i tried 1800 prefix.

Originally posted by sifyfan@Apr 15 2006, 09:58 AM
they r not responding. the live chat says call them and the phone numbers are not responding. even i tried 1800 prefix.
[snapback]48340[/snapback]
[/quote]

I too tried calling them for last 2/3 days but to no avail. Is it something to do with the riots in Bangalore.

Maybe their connectivity is down , i guess now they know they must not use their own lines for connectivity. 😛Maybe they are switching to another Isp. 😀

lol yeh maybe .. anyway they are not of much help even if they are alive

are they on now? i want to renew the 128kbps pure unlimited and that pack is not available on the site.it can only be renewed by CC or cto. 🙁