• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 5,487
Status
Not open for further replies.

luminary153

ISP
BSNL
has the reliance coverage improved over the last few days ? :huh:all the posts seem to be around 6 months old .. :clap:any new developments .... 😗

well, not sure about the coverage but the network is not in good shape..:wall:

has the reliance coverage improved over the last few days ? :huh:
all the posts seem to be around 6 months old .. :clap:
any new developments .... 😗

HI ,

i SEND A MAIL TO CC & NODAL OOFICER IN tn,,,THEY ASK DETAILS AND i REPLY
I GOT MESSAGE IN MY MOBILE COMPLAINT NO AND WILL BE RESOLVED WITHIN 14 DAYS

hey guys, Reliance improving their GSM service day by day, their converage is not bad like AIRCEL, only thing is Reliance has to come up with their CDMA plans to GSM aswell, so that more users they can have. I am in 995 plan in CDMA and using GSM(Prepaid) as well, if i get 995 plan on GSM i will say goodbye to CDMA and will continue GSM only....

If you compare mumbai than idea (if u see network) and Tata docomo (if u see price) are best

improved ... cheaper rates .. no significant call drop problems ... stable coverage and good voice clarity

no improvement . i am sick of no network

I have purchase a Reliance GSM sim in Feb'09 at Sriperumbudur, Chennai and till date the signal coverage is poor. I have informed the CC about this, they told the problem will solve in few days. Already 9 months gone.No signal at all in Sriperumbudur,Tamilnadu area.

relance gsm and covrege is not good in Punjab.When u r going from Ludhiana to amritsar on n.h1 and Jalandhar to Jammu on National highway n.h1.a u lost the signal.signal is not availbel in villeges near the town on national highway.

Rajwinder Singh Pawan
rspawan@gmail.com

I don't think it has improved, I think it is just getting worse......I would never recommend Reliance GSM to anyone !!!!!
:wall::wall::wall::wall:

In Jaipur,RajasthanNew Delhi and NCR..its Good compared to others..like Idea, Vodafone and MTNL:redface:

vodafone,idea & Airtel are best in the same order ! rest all are infant in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.