Irritating Popups

• Thread starter Thread starter jabronni16
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3,138

jabronni16

ISP
airtel
hey guys, it was bad enough when i used to get 1 popup after logging in with the bb client. but now theres 1 more which comes up after about a minute or so and takes me to the sify page. tell me how to get rid of this plzz. its really bugging. or help me gettin a good alternative client lol coz easysify and supersify doesnt work. cheers

Try this as the TARGET in your SuperSify shortcut

"c:\supersify\supersify.exe -u username -p password -o -a"

It will override the original login URL and will get you connected

Lemme know if it helps

CeeTee

i did exactly that, replacing the words username and password only. says the name c:/documents and settings.......supersify/supersify.exe is not valid. make sure path and filename r correct.

Open Explorer, navigate to SuperSify folder (where SuperSify.exe is located at), rt click on it > Send To > Desktop (Create Shortcut). You will see a Shortcut to SuperSify.exe icon on the desktop, rt click on that shortcut > Properties, and then paste this in the Target --> c:\path\to\Supersify.exe -u username -p password -o -aTry logging in then -- It SHOULD work -- lemme know

the supersify folder was in my documents thts y it wasnt working. moved it to c: and followed wht u told me and works just fine now. thanx a lot.another quick question since ive never used supersify. shud i just close the dos window to log out?? the program doesnt respond then.and also, the program is under a new tab in my taskbar. is there any way i can hide the window. like the bbclient or easysify where it hides in the bottom right of the screen without making me have to keep a seperate window.

put supersify.exe and libexpat.dll in windows or system32 folder . they are default path where cmd prompt search files

Originally posted by jabronni16@Apr 14 2006, 02:44 PM
another quick question since ive never used supersify. shud i just close the dos window to log out?? the program doesnt respond then.

Well, I think when you shud that dos prompt, you get logged off -- So keep it minimized

and also, the program is under a new tab in my taskbar. is there any way i can hide the window. like the bbclient or easysify where it hides in the bottom right of the screen without making me have to keep a seperate window.
[/b]

Naah, never thought abt it -- lemme know if you do something abt it 🙂

CeeTee