Cant View My VC NO to recharge on zee dish tv dth

ISP
BSNL Fiber 750GB
My subscription ended few days back.now i want to see my VC no to recharge online.But when i go to menu > My dish Info or even if i wait for 10 sec without doing anything the screen goes to "contact dish CC ...." page and from there i cant able to go to any page. the exit "yellow" or ok "red" are not working. May be Dish is locking me out from viewing FTA channels.please help i want my VC No

Ya..Because from now on, Dish TV does not even offer the 4 days of Grace Period which they used to offer before. You will have to recharge immediately. But you will be charged a late fine of Rs.20 anyways. But the problem is you cant see your VC No. Alright this might help, but only if you have registered your mobile no against your VC No. Go to www.dishtv.in>Click on "Recharge Now">Click on any one of the 3 recharge modes>Now enter your mobile no and click on "Next">Now you would be able to see your VC No on the left side.*P.S.* : The above step will work if and only if you have your mobile no registered with them. Otherwise, you might have to take out the documents you got when you bought Dish TV and locate your VC No from the documents.

I thought there is an easier way to find your VC number. It should be there on your VC(Viewing Card itself)... You should be able to locate the card in the VC-slot of your STB 😉 Does not it sound very trivial !?!?

The easient way to find out your VC No: is Just take out your viewing card from the VC- slot of your STB and just see on the back of it you will VC no written on it.

thnks guys..also when i switch off the STB from remote the STB switches off .. but doesnt turn REd ? still the green stays up.. WHy ?

That means their might be some problem with your STB. Just call or mail to dishtv customer care for getting quick resolution.

email id: customercare@dishtv.in

thnks guys..

also when i switch off the STB from remote the STB switches off .. but doesnt turn REd ? still the green stays up.. WHy ?

OMG,even the light colors are effecting DTH viewers interest.
why worry about it.Is your STB still running even in OFF? If not then forget it.