How to amplify BSNL 3G Signal

• Thread starter Thread starter deba007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 41,974
i saw cool guys and hot girls, all talk to us very politely , showcase everything , must watch
3g tarrif is same as voice in 2g , but nt know about data tarrif

forget about 3g in villages for at least 3 years , it will only reach at towns in next 2 years and virtually every metro with in a year

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

wt u do farmboy ,
are u kisan by nature ?

-- post content removed because it showed a private chat conversation --

This guy is surely bluffing...If he had 2.5 crores turnover he wouldnt have bothered to chat this much time...

well the problem is that no online store would take a part of the total amount and then deliver the product. the guy was just being unfair. you want to buy from a dude who does not run a proper online store, you are taking a chance. if the other guy does not want to play by your rules, it is his choice.

-- post content removed because it showed a private chat conversation --

Dr Shabbir Ali,Who the hell do you think you are, trying the tarnish the image of a Sikh by posting a private chat ?
If you are interested in his products then buy otherwise buzz off !

When i connect bsnl 3g LW272 usb modem to usb extention cable it shows 1)device detected2)reading sim3)reading sms 4)no device dtected pl rebootwhat shd be t problem?

If we use a usb extension cable how we gona charge the modem. Will the extension cable charge the modem itself I never used a usb extension cable before.Also will the increase in signal will led to increase in speed or it is not necessary. I get speed of below 5KBps and sometome 20KBps.

If we use a usb extension cable how we gona charge the modem. Will the extension cable charge the modem itself I never used a usb extension cable before.

Also will the increase in signal will led to increase in speed or it is not necessary. I get speed of below 5KBps and sometome 20KBps.

3g modem does not require charging.

Signal will be boosted depending on your location visa vis the 3g tower.

Also remember to keep the 3g modem as high as possible compared to it's previous position.

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

3g antenna available in modemcare.com

3G MODEM INDIA KERALA: Product

What is the price of this antenna ?
Has anyone used it ?
Please share your experiences.
Thanks.