Who is best broadband in Delhi?

• Thread starter Thread starter urbanmojo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 15,637

urbanmojo

ISP
MTNL
Hi:I am moving to Delhi in July-most likely to Anand Niketn or Shanti Niketan. I would like to have any and all opinions on who is the best and most reliable company to get my broadband from. Are they generally all available in all areas?Thanks!

MTNL....Hands down!!! 😀 😀 😀

AIRTEL'S GOOD ENUFF... BUT SERIOUSLY NOTHING AT ALL CAN BE CALLED AS "REAL BROADBAND" HERE IN INDIA 😀

holy hell, is it that hard for people to post in the correct forum? This is the "Airtel Broadband Forum".... if you need to know the best broadband package::1) you can just read what other people have posted.2) post your query in the correct forum.

Hi:

I am moving to Delhi in July-most likely to Anand Niketn or Shanti Niketan. I would like to have any and all opinions on who is the best and most reliable company to get my broadband from. Are they generally all available in all areas?

Thanks!

best broadband conenction in terms of service and reasonable money is lookout for local internet operator,

mtnl :isleep:just sucks noone listens if your net is not working, you have to wait for atleast 3-4 days to get your internet back to work. 1504 customer care persons dont even know english and dont even know some basic things like pinging the gateway etc....

airtel is very very COSTLY, they have a fair usage policy on every unlimited plan which they actually dont disclose to customers after which your connection speed will be reduced drastically or if not you will be sent with a very high bill for the usage beyond their FAIR USAGE POLICY LIMIT.

reliance just sucks too they are the same as MTNL:isleep:,,,,,,

local operator :imwink:will provide you a good connection and is available to you throughout the day to attend complaints, they attend you within minutes of calling them and are helpful in computer related problems too moreover they are reasonably priced and can give you heavy discount on advance payments.
GO FOR THEM ONLY.......

CHEERS.

Hi:

I am moving to Delhi in July-most likely to Anand Niketn or Shanti Niketan. I would like to have any and all opinions on who is the best and most reliable company to get my broadband from. Are they generally all available in all areas?

Thanks!

MTNL should be very good in that area ask around your neighborhood once you shift ( should be doesn't mean would be )

MTNL all the way mate. If u face any problem, just call General Manager on his number from MTNL site. Problem will be solved in quickest way. 😀