• Thread starter Thread starter icycool25
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,529

icycool25

Greatest P2P Downloader
ISP
BSNL Broadband 750 UL @ Rs.500 pm
Well guys, this is another shit move from the end of Dish TV. After Sports Active, it seems that they have sacrificed Music Active. 😡 Just go to Menu>Active Services>Music Active and Viola ! Its all blank just like Sports Active. Alternatively, go to any of the Music chs and press the Red button. Nothing works. :madness: This is horrible. I used this Active Service a lot since it helped me check the music being played on different chs.Now Saurabh_G, dont come here saying that very people used this service and its a temporary problem and your usual blah blah blah shit...!!! :iomg:

Yes this Music Active service is removed from dishtv. Also its only a mosiac screen of where we can see all the music channels in a glance.

Yes this Music Active service is removed from dishtv. Also its only a mosiac screen of where we can see all the music channels in a glance.

Hahaha...As I had expected...U came off with your usual shit...! Now that Music Active is removed, you are saying that its "only" a Mosaic screen. Had this ch been added, then you would have beaten drums and jumped high and said that "Guys there is a very good news...Music Active added on Dish TV..Its a nice mosaic screen to check all music chs at a glance".

So aren't your drums beating now ? :madness:😡

Had any other DTH removed any active service, then you would have jumped and said that "Its very wrong on the part of that DTH service" and so on.......