Shud i Convert to POST-PAID? Some help needed.

cool.aquarian

[OP]
Apr 9, 2006
Hi evryone...

Currently i own a hutch prepaid number with a balance of around Rs:250 and validity till end of november 2006.

I also need to give a new prepaid connection(preferably hutch) to my younger bro.

I am thinking of converting my prepaid number to postpaid under corporate plan which is as stated:

Rental Rs:199 pm,

Local
Calls in CUG: 10 paise/min
Calls hutch-to-hutch: 30 paise/min
Calls mob-to-mob: 75 paise/min
Calls mob-Landline: 1 Re.

STD:
Hutch-Hutch: 1 Re
Mob-Mob,Landline: 1.25 Re

SMS
SMS Local: 30 paise
SMS national: 1 Re

Roaming activation is free..

Quite a few of my office friends have taken up this plan and i also want to take up this to be in same CUG.

I actually wanted to transfer balance & validity on my current number to the new number im gonna give to my bro, but unfortunately only balance can be transferred(not validity).

I dont want to lose this validity i have till november and also want to retain this same number.

So can anyone here give me advice on what to do which will prove to be better and cheaper in the longer run...

Thanks...

max

Regulars
Regulars
Oct 6, 2005
cool plan. Is this corporate plan only for people working in corporates? or can regular guys (read: students) like us avail of it too?

cool.aquarian

[OP]
Apr 9, 2006
Originally posted by max@Apr 13 2006, 02:26 AM
cool plan. Is this corporate plan only for people working in corporates? or can regular guys (read: students) like us avail of it too?
[snapback]48090[/snapback]
[/quote]

ya, it is only for corporates, but u haven't answered my question. Actually i dont make too many calls and dont want to lose the validity i have till november 2006.
Because till that time i can recharge on plans which give me 100% talktime. :huh:

akash

Regulars
Regulars
Jul 18, 2005
this is rally cool planbut i cannot see this plan on hutch siteim frm mum

akash

Regulars
Regulars
Jul 18, 2005
my dad can take the sim on his name n i can use it:)

humm

YoYo!
Regulars
Oct 8, 2005
Never take a post paid plan.. its sucks... I always prefer prepaid.

viralbug

tR0ll bUg
Regulars
Jan 6, 2006
even i prefer prepaid plans anyday.but just look at the plan dude......it just makes me change my mind.........:)

smartbuddy_82

Regulars
Regulars
Dec 4, 2005
First, the plan is Corporate plan i.e only available to employees of that particular company.Second I think its in Delhi. In mumbai even the corporate plans are costlier. These operators literally suck our blood in mumbai with high tariff's compared to rest of the country...