Whats happening DD Channels and Poll: Vote For Your Favorite DD Channels

sathishgobi

ISP
dial up
Hi Friends,

Still All the DD Channels very struggle to Competition with Private Channels in india.

But infrastructure wise DD is very strong compared to private channels, Utilization is Big question mark?

Prasar Bharathi's All DD channels performance is So very bad Except DD National in terms of TRPs,Presentation,Marketing,technology,Programmes,etc..,

If any chances to overcome this problem?

or

Who is the Responsible for All Regional DD Channels.

I dont know where is this going nowadays?

No one ready to worry about Its performance level.

Ministry of Broadcasting and Prasar Bharti wont concentrate about its updation,Technology,Marketing,Social Responsibility..

Our peoples Money is Totally waste for spending DD Channels;Whose taking care about DD Channels.

Some of the programs like News, Other Non Film based Programs and its content are very Good; but it also has Very Poor Presentation..

If at least compared to Other DD National; All other DD Channels are Totally Waste Based on its Over all Performance.

Every Budget, our Central Govt to Allots Bulk Money(Tax) is going to Prasar Bharathi's DD Channels.

But what is the use?, No one Ready to care about and watch DD channels Except uncovered DTH and Cable Connections Villages in India.

Nowadays Many DTH players are Waiting To tap the Rural market in India.

DD Direct plus is almost Death in nowadays; in terms of updating and Adding New Channels particularly Regional language.

Some media Friends told me "Each TV Operating Cost is minimum 20 to 25 Crores per year".

So Friends,

Calculate Operating cost and Investment of 70 DD High Equipped Studios, Around 25 DD Satellite Channels with Stations, Around 40 Terrestrial TV Channels, Around 250 HPTs & 500 LPTs in india.

What is the objective Of DD Owned by Prasar Bharthi & Ministry Of Broadcasting?

Why our Govt to do this again and again?

My Thought its must shutdown
or
Do what Our people Expected from DD?

Otherwise our Money is Wasting on Every Year?