Simple Calculation

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 5,132
^^^ that may be true, but not fully.so does that mean we shouldnt upgrade to bb just because we dont have high download needs? look in other countries, everyone has bb even for checking emails or just plain surfing. those who have high downloads have connections like 1-2 mbps. in india bb has just started to grow. dialup will vanish soon.also its better to take a broadband connectoin than a dialup which is available at the same price.

ya buddy. the way you think is exactly how the babus think... that poeple dont need som much speed.. people dont need unlimted plans.. that we can easily fleece them by putting all sorts of limits on plans!!the thing is BB is the future.... why go for dial up .. its slow/unreliable..... BB aint slow and def very much reliable... when has triband been down?and its not necessary you use dial up for chatting.. its soo much better to use primarily cause its fast!!and in today`s fast world you need faster data download/upload speeds

Just two things. Airtel gives double speeds at night which means 8hrs @ 256kbps and 16hrs @ 128kbps. GH exist mainly only in mumbai, very seldom in Delhi. And what if they Add to that the rebooting crap which is a major pain in the butt. And Home699 costs just 30 bucks more than 590NU.

*Yawn*poll, u mean that joke some one linked to earlier,,,its got a total of *FIVE* friggin votes. It's flawed in another way too, look at the wording, which ISP provides the best value, to have any value that poll expects ppl to have had experience with *MORE* than one ISP !!!. Obviously that ain't the case or you would not be asking this question.let me tell you this, forget what any one tells u here about whether one is the best or the other..you will go crazy, there is any amt of ppl here that will tell you theirs is the preferred ISP. Heck i'm on Airtel, but i live in BLR so no f*** way to try out MTNL....DO us all a huge FAVOUR...TRY BOTH !!!is that such a radical idea ?..then post back what you think, this is the best way you will ever know which suits you best.

loool man..you dont get it do you?? AIRTEL ISNT AVAILABLE EVERYWHERE NEITHER IN MUMBAI NOR IN DELHI!!!which sucks big time! but if you go to see.. mtnl is there everywhere.... so that s why you have more and more people using mtnl! then airtel... atleast here in mumbai!

mtnl is there everywhere[/b]

MTNL is just in mum and del... 🙂

or you meant that almost every other household has an MTNL connection in these two cities??

well ya i was only talking abt mtnl in mumbai and delhi..almost every household has mtnl .. plus it covers both cities in totality.. which airtel doesnt..