• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 13,196
Status
Not open for further replies.

trigger

ISP
bsnl
I am on 500C+ and i applied for IPTV but i wanted to ask if i can continue on this same plan or will they automatically shift me to the unlimited plan for bband?

It is upto you to change the broadband plan. IPTV just needs you to have a broadband connection. That's it. It uses internet as a medium to transfer the contents from their server to your set-top-box. In no way your broadband plan is going to affect your IPTV and vice-versa.

IPTV does not use the internet for broadcasting content. the content is delivered from the company's local servers. so internet is not used. it uses the unused capacity of the same wire used to deliver broadband to your place.

I am on 500C+ and i applied for IPTV but i wanted to ask if i can continue on this same plan or will they automatically shift me to the unlimited plan for bband?

.... true its not that plan that matters, but just having broadband. But you could be in for a dissapointment if your SNR margin is less than 10 and Line Attenuation above 30. Eeither IPTV wont work or there would be a lot of freezing. Anyways, wish you luck buddy :thumbsup:

.... true its not that plan that matters, but just having broadband. But you could be in for a dissapointment if your SNR margin is less than 10 and Line Attenuation above 30. Eeither IPTV wont work or there would be a lot of freezing. Anyways, wish you luck buddy :thumbsup:

I got these:

SNR Margin (dB): 29.2
Attenuation (dB): 15.4

Not bad i am guessing compared to the numbers you gave ?

Sorry for replying to old thread . Please clarify my doubt .Currently I have subscribed to BSNL Broadband Unlimited Plan [ Rs 550pm] . If I subscribe to BSNL IPTV Kannada Gold Pack -Rs 200pm . Then I have to pay Rs 750 pm ? My broadband plan remains the same ?

Status
Not open for further replies.