second harddisk problem?

jaswinder15

ISP
hfcl infotel
dear friends I have two samsung ide 80gb harddisk.I have celeron 2.53ghz processor and 845g motherboard.I attach both harddisk with my motherboard.I made 5 drives.the problem is that when i enter in the drive of second harddisk it hangs and no movement on computer and red light appear on cabinet.so i change second harddisk and buy new 80gb harddisk.but it also hang like first one.please help me i want to know what is the main problem or my motherboard does not support two 80gb harddisk.please help me its urgent😡:huh:

Have you checked the primary HDD for bad sectors ? may be the one which has OS is having issues.also mention the OS, HDD type (Sata or ATA) power supply wattage and connect hardware so someone could help you properly

The motherboard Intel 845GVSR has some issues with 2 HDD,., I had the same motherboard and even I use to face the same issue

Since it's a ide harddisk check the jumper settings and see whether they are set properly, also try using a different ide cable, just in case there is some fault in the cable itself.