problem in signal consistency

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
Reliance NetConnect+
hi friends,i bought reliance broadband+ connection yesterday. i have a problem in the signal reception. for most of the time 'm getting 90 to 100% signal strength, thus i can browse in very fast hybrid mode. nut occasionally the signal strength went low and the connection will be switched back to the High speed 1x mode. during this switch the browsing stalls and i need to disconnect and reconnect from the dialer in order to continue the browsing. is there any remedy for this?

welcome to "reliance world" my dear friend

welcome to "reliance world" my dear friend

i can see the funny side of it mate. but as a matter of fact i really don't have any other option apart from this. wired broadband connection is not available from airtel to my village. bsnl guys tested in my home and said not possible. and reliance netconnect+ is the only choice for me. i very well know that the service is not up to the mark. but having something is better than nothing. with speedtest, my bsnl dial up returned 0.02mbps as download and upload speeds, also it'll disconnect frequently. reliance netconnect+ returned 0.82 mbps download and 0.10 mbps upload. so i feel it is okay. also 'm getting 90 to 100% full signal strength (HYBRID) most of the time. so i just hope it can be improved. that's why 'm seeking help here.
and thanks for your concerns mate 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.