• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 3,127
Status
Not open for further replies.

pppppp

ISP
reliance
Hi, I would like to share my experience on reliance broadband with you guys. I took reliance broadband some 1 year back , just because I had shifted into new apartment and other service providers were talking a bit longer to install. Just 2-3 days after the installation I came to know I made a mistake , reliance connection was never established, it used to take hours to get connected and I found that servers used to be down for almost 3-4 days at a stretch. Then to add to this I started getting surprises in the bills, even after paying the bills I found that amounts got carried forward into next months bill. Couple of times I even got late fees charges even after paying bills on-time. After getting such a bad experience with reliance I decided to opt for some other service provider so opted out of reliance broadband and asked them to terminate the connection. Connection got closed within 15 days but to my surprise reliance kept on sending monthly bills which got accumulatting for 3 months. Initially I did not pay the bills. I informed reliance on phone and as well as on internet but no luck they started saying I need to settle the bills or they will put the case against me. Later I was forced to pay 3-4 months bills just because they initiated some legal case which I did not want to follow up. This is not the end after paying such a big amount towards 3-4 months bills now I have got 1 more monthly bill. I'm really frustrated with reliance .. I would suggest every one to boycott reliance. I have a serious doubt on Anil Ambani and the way he works .... I hate reliance.Regards

Hi,Why don't you tell me your subscriber id and fault ticket details.I might be of help.

Dear sir

This is Pankaj Mehta & I Am Using Relience Data Card From Last 1 Years...

& I am Continues Facing The Problem From last 8TH Months, My data card is not connecting in broad band ode and hybrid is not connecting direct highspeed 1 x & I Am Using Unlimites Plan That Cost Was RS 1028,

My Data Card Number Is 7428212083 My Address is h.no- 49-A ext- 4 near daulat ram public school, nangloi, new delhi 110041 , Relience Broadband Company Is Such A Bloody Idoit

They are Making Fools To All Guys And Saying We are Providing Upto 3.2 Mbps I Using This data Card From Last 1 yr . I Seriously I didnt see Any time that Speed Is coming Around ).25- ).35 MBphs . always speed is coming in kbps

Mr Anil Ambani IS such An Bloody Idiot you Are Making Fools to All Guys And i m going To online Consumer Complaint Or sending You Legal Notice From Consumer Court . I m giving YOu last Chance If u Will Solve My Problem with in 48- 72 HR.. then i will take back My Complaint Otherwise I will Post So many Online Complaint On Many Social Website or Online Reputation Website ... I Am giving You Open Challenge If somebosy Will Come From Internet &and Purchase Your Data Card then I will take Back My Complaint.

All people Please For God Sake Dont Purchase Relience Data Card or Please I Suggest You Use Mts Or Tata Photon PLus

Because They Are Giving Better Services Than Relience

My Contact Number 9716212551

If u Have Proff That Your Data Card Is Running Very FAstly Then I will Give You Open Challenge Your Services Is Not Good And Mts, Tata Is Providing Good Services

I Am Claiming Rs 10000 Or 6- * mnths Free Services With High Speed ( unlimited PLan)

I Will See You Bloddy Idiot ,Rascal, or such a joker When I Was Facing Problem Then Your Customer Care People was saying That Sir We are Very Sorry For that We will Solve Your Problem With In 10 - 15 Days and already 4th month Gone But still Now I am Facing Problem & but they are still saying samething they are such A RASCAL

Dear , sir

I AM SUFFERING PROBLEM WITH RELIENCE BROADBAND NET CONNECT FROM LAST 8 MONTHS AND THEY ARE MAKING ME FOOLS

TODAY AGAIN THEY INCREASE TIME THEY TOLD ME YOUR PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED 30 NOVEMBER

AND TODAY IS 22 SEPTEMBER THEN MEANS AFTER 80 DAYS

NOW LOOK THEY ARE TOTALY FRAUD SELLING PROBLEM WITH CONFIDENTLY

AGAIN AND AGAIN SAMETHING . I AM SO TENS

NODAL OFFICE (DELHI) --- DHWANISAMANI - VEENIT JAIN,
Mr. Anuj BhAUGUNA, Tubshum shek

Naresh Rathore ----- mumbai- hsd departent-------
Shewta (p) floor superior
shaista mukadam

GET OUT ALL ABOVE RASCAL FROM THIS COMPANY

ONE NOTICE FOR ANIL AMBANI; OPEN CHALLENGE I WILL MAKE BAD REPUTATION ON WHOLE INTERNET ,OPEN CHALLENGE I AM SEO PERSON AN I WILL MAKE A LOT OF BACKLINKS FOR COMPLAINT

U WILL HAVE TO GIVE ANSWER TO CONSUMER COURT I Am Going TO Submit Complaint TO RTI

I M GIVING YOU LAST 40 HR....IF THERE IS NO RESPONSE FROM YOUR SIDE THEY THATS MEANS YOU ARE AGREE TO STOP SELLING RELIANCE NET CONNECT PRODUCT

AND I HAVE TOLD HIM SO MANY TIMES THAT PLEASE VISIT ON MY PLACE AND CHECK MY DATA CARD BUT THEY ALWAYS TOLD SIR WE ARE SORRY TO THIS WE WILL HELP OR SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM WITH IN 48 HR....

PH-------9716212551
Reliance Broaband Net Connect

Reliance Broadband!

Thanks Pankaj. Really have the guts to scold those rascals and cheats. Same experience with me. Thus not going to repeat your story in my writing It is EXACTLY THE SAME. My data card No. is 7439524732. Contact No. is 09830223335. Bustards promised a speed of 3.2Mbits/s and providing in terms of bytes! per second. Kindly suggest me re how to issue Legal Notice From Consumer Court to those cheats. And also other options like going to TRAI. When contacted them, bustards transferred my call to the so-called technical dept. who are giving all bullshit suggestions like clearing the cookies, stopping the firewall, perform a speed test and all useless blah-blah. Finally they tried to shred off their responsibility by advising me to contact the poor fellow here in Calcutta who is simply a seller since he has not, it seems, provided us proper info regarding discrepancies about their activation and billing dates. What about their printed brochure hiding all the crucial facts. Simple Cheats.

Status
Not open for further replies.