• Views Views 3,029

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Me my self is Sify broadband engg. I don’t want 2 mention my name,
i am sorry 4 that , n I know I sify is more concentrating on new customer. As I am under TM(territory manager ). I have got instruction to give preference to new registration rather than troubleshooting .i am tell u this because I use to give more preference to troubleshooting , due 2 this there customer base was less I got transfer to another area.

Source: Sify Broadband Blog

😱

Sify still cn improve . All they have to do is take bhaskar's sourcecode and modify it :lol: to make new bband client and give good speed .Sify guys cant even prog a small piece

If this is true,.. it eally doesnt amaze meSify is filling his pockets like mad and laughs at everyy new customer who spends his moneyThey make new packages of different speeds but its all the sameTake 96kbps.. u download "fast"... but u hit the limit even faster : u will download at 2.8Take 48kbps.. u download slower, but eventually u hit the limit : u will download at 2.8its all soooo fake by SickFy to get more money..

hmm. i wish i could make every sify's prospective customer to read the reviews online.maybe we can start a fund raiser like firefox. get some ads published in national newspapers... that would be awesome!

I am still ok with sify as compare to modem internet . My cto gives quite good service .

ya i would agree with power on that one we both have the same CTO antd the service he gives is good.Even the speed which i get r alright .I cant comment on the sify engg. but its sad.

Is it a Sify-unique characteristic ? Pretty much everyone does that in India.Tintin [who remembers frightfully bad experience with Airtel on a customer service issue like this]

well. its not an excuse for a company listed in nasdaq to behave like this. i cannot murder anyone just becoz dons of mumbai do that on a daily basis.