Night unlimited plan - Useful?

• Thread starter Thread starter true_indian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 5,224

true_indian

I am new to this forum. I currently am using Plan 399 where i get 700 mb download free.. but always cross that limit...So, I was thinking of transferring to night unlimited plan...but heard tht there r some problems wid tht plan.. u often get charged for tht night download...Interstingly came across this "golden hours"... I am not going to ask wht does it mean... bcoz i saw wht hpend to the person who asked it 🙂 searched the forums... and understood somewht.. waiting for tht day when tht site goes down and ll try to use tht golden hour... i am not sure whether the golden hour is same as wht i understood... but maybe am rite.. time will tell 😀 so wht u guys suggest, shld i change to NU plan or use the golden hours?

about the NU plan, i would only say that its the best plan that MTNL offers right now. 🙂about the golden hours, you can never trust the golden hours, its not reliable. other than muttster, no one has been able ot hang on for more than 2-3 days.i suggest you should take the NU plan.

What are you talking about? Once I was logged in for 6 days. Sat to fri. Then logged back in on sat but this time only till wednesday!

thats very interesting... i am too excited... lets hope i make it this weekend... but i am yet to figure out wht exactly gol*** iden**** mean? hopefully will figure out

yup i wud second that ^^^^, but even one has a low budget even then triband is THE best in its class.

i`m the 5th one to say thattake NU .. you`d be very happy to lose your sleep over petty downloads 😉

MTNL is the best and NU is MTNL's Best... 🙂true_indian: Stop asking about GH on diff threads in different ways. :angry:

i had used iqara once and dont even ask how it was. :angry😱ther than that i havent used any other isp, but i know many people who use sify and they curse the cc people everyday. 😀MTNL rocks B)

hmmm.i..f ur crossing ur download limit of 700mb then i would suggest u to switch to the NU plan..because 1re per mb is tooo much...and if u r in delhi u wont enjoy golden mch..only 1 or 2 times a month..and that too mot more than 5-6 hrs..and as others hv said NU plan ROCKS 🙂 so go for it..

thnx ppl for ur reply...@imranais... i was just trying to understand abt GH... but hv understood it perfectly now... wont ask again 😀