limewire problem

• Thread starter Thread starter mayank717
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 4,723

mayank717

limewire is eating my page file,i hv 128mb ram wid P3,wat shud i do?it is making my pc very slow when limewire is running

you need a new system.

really there isnt any other suggestion. coz limewire uses up a lot of memory and theres no way you can help it. 🙁if you want to run limewire, you'll have to bear with the slow speed.

^^^^ Good suggestion, I would also suggest the same 😛😛

actually /////// you will do fine...........if you use limewire in win98/////but......yes if you can change your system please change it

Try using bearshare. It connects to the gnutella network too though am assuming it will be lighter on sys resources than limewire coz i've never used it.

i can bear wid the slow speed,bt the thing is that if i leave my pc on for 3 hrs on limewire , after 3 hrs limewire displays a msg. that ur pc doesnt hv a internet connexion,bt my pc was still connected to the net.wt bout this?my page file is on sys. managed.

Switch on to Bearshare!!!!Real swell.... Not tooo resource hungry either...But sumhow i get better speeds on limeWire and less search results....Go in fr Bearshare...