Help ! Got synced to 1024 kbps !

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 149
  • Views Views 20,523
hehe i remember once i was at my friends place, god knows how, he was getting 1 MBps download speed!!!!! 😱 (other isp)he already has 1 (or 2) mbps connection speed and gets around 100 KBps download speed as usual, but that day was different.man we were downloading things for sure, downloading all craps of things even if it were no use but just for the heck of it. 😀

Sorry to interrupt guysNow i am back on 512 kbpsAlso Disconnected from GH.My ADSL light went off . 🙁 Rebooting router brought that light back (Sigh)

May be the login u used for GH had a 1Mbps account, thats why after losing GH, u were back on 512

The Login username and password has no effect on the speed. The speed is set at servers on MTNL, so any username and password will give the same speed which has been set on ur telephone line...

hmm not telephone line but telephone no. , also u gotta hv a router which supports the speed u're trying to access. I.e if ur cousin bro has a 512 kbps wala acc then u can access it using ur telephone line but u gotta have a router which is meant to handle this speed.

no dudeit depends on the lineif ur cousin has 512 n u hav 256 n if u use ur cousin ka account than u"ll get 256 only. Cause ur phone line is set that way.

No, all settings are on the mtnl's server side and not on the telephone line !!!!!If u've got a usr name and pass of a 512 conn then u can get 512 kbps too 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

Originally posted by mystery_inc18@Mar 29 2006, 12:27 AM
No, all settings are on the mtnl's server side and not on the telephone line !!!!!
If u've got a usr name and pass of a 512 conn then u can get 512 kbps too 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
[snapback]46162[/snapback]
[/quote]

Very Wrong. I repeat speed is set at MTNL servers.
They fix the speeds to a particular line and its corresponding telephone number. So no matter whatever username u try u will get same speed which is set frm MTNL's side.

This had been told to me 7-8 months earlier by the person who came to install ADSL connection in my house .

Hope that clears doubts

i'm not saying u're wrong, but do u really think that MTNL ppl r that much knowledgable??? :lol:

hmm akash yaar is this all u right "lol" ??? 😛 😛 😛 (this the 2nd thread in which u replied like this, that too in succession😛 )