Aircel Mumbai - Are you Brand Specific??

• Thread starter Thread starter Atul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 2,608
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atul

ISP
MTNL
Well there is a new Aircel store opened way back to my house, so out of curiosity I got myself a card (Rs 99, life time prepaid). Some colleagues at work have got a post-paid and a pre-paid connection respectively so I knew the current condition of the network, I got this card albeit knowing this because the other ingredient that I mentioned earlier was stronger. Now the horror starts.I have a Sony Ericsson cell the W910i at my office the connection does not work at all, which would not be much of news to all but when it comes to peculiarity I will win hands down , atleast here. Enter the scenario, 3 people standing outside the office.Guy 1 - Aircell Post-Paid, Cell being Motorola Rockr E-6 the network = Full Guy 2 - Aircell Pre-Paid, Cell Samsung (Double Speaker Model) the network = FullGuy 3 (me) - Aircell Pre-Paid, Cell Sony Ericsson W910i the network = Emergency calls onlyWe tried swapping Sims, mine apparently works in a Samsung, Motorola but fails to work in a Nokia and of-course a Sony Ericsson.My mom has a Samsung tried in it and the network worked like a charm, dad's Sony Ericsson failed to spark a charm. As mentioned before in a friends Nokia the network failed. I wonder if Aircel is Brand Specific Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.