Regional channels on Zee Dish TV and Tata Sky DTH

• Thread starter Thread starter starsky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2,165

starsky

ISP
NA
Tata Sky really sucks when it comes to adding of regional channels on their platform. On the other hand Zee dish TV is very prompt and customer friendly in that matter. Please see the self explanatory table below. Table: Number of the regional channels on the two major DTH platforms; The number outside parenthesis indicates Tata Sky channel count for that particular language. Tamil 11 (15 on Dish TV)Telugu 11 (14 on Dish TV)Kannada 09 (10 on Dish TV)Malayalam 07 (10 on Dish TV)Marathi 06 (09 on Dish TV)Bengali 06 (07 on Dish TV)Today I really regret having taken Tata Sky instead of Dish TV :wall:

^ I can understand. I have been a long time customer - 2.5 years, and still find it difficult to get to terms with the pathetic display of indifference by Tata Sky.

but dish tv sucks in terms of quality when compared to TS and their customer service is really a shit :ashamed: so wat would be your answer for my question:huh:

So, we can say that Dish TV has quantity without quality and Tata Sky has quality without quantity.:huh:

I wouldn't know about Dish TV's customer care since I have not been a customer, however I have seen their picture quality, and I didn't find it any different from what I get on Tata Sky. Regarding the quality without quantity thing, it really depends on what the definition of quality is. IMO, Tata Sky does not have quality. If it's just picture quality, then all providers are the same. If it is customer care, then Tata Sky has mostly polite, and some really rude and impolite, customer care, all of whom will be in no way able to help the customer.