MTNL TRIBAND

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 10,154
poor service because of billing problems. And I dont have the patience, money or the time to settle bill errors....so still waiting.

QUOTE(yogi @ May 11 2006, 05:11 PM) [snapback]50975[/snapback]

And I dont have the patience, money or the time to settle bill errors.
...so still waiting.
[/b]

So u dont hav patience for anything but hav patience to wait ??
😛

mtnl rocks it has a suprise gift for everyone !!mtnl wow !!!!!!!mtnl hai to sahee hai!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(sanke1 @ May 11 2006, 10:49 PM) [snapback]51023[/snapback]
So u dont hav patience for anything but hav patience to wait ??
😛
[/b]

No I am not waiting for anything to change. The internet scenario in India has taught me to break free of dependencies on the internet and realise that collecting stuff (music, movies, etc) has to stop at some point of time 😛

^^ it would stop when you get high speed broadband.. and you have collected everything tht you ever wanted to collect! lol@ganvitsingh .. what surprise??? they gonna increase the costs?

mtnl rocks all the way.people who voted for anyother option other than 1st are novice users. they dunno how to setup a router or trouble shoot them.yes mtnl does have service quality issues. cant really complain about that. thats quite expected.i had sify. these people have schemes called pure unlimited. nothings pure here. ur downloads are monitored and capped. they disconnect me every now and then. i had to call em each time to be able to reconnect.on the other hand. mtnl people are so lazy they jus give u the god damn router and say "we wont sit and waste time in monitoring ur stupid downloads. here's the router, download what u want." (PUN INTENTED 🙂

Mtnl isn't that good but then to....it is ok......did you know that the routers can be hacked..... even a kid can do that ....and they could use your download limit.....now that isn't great...

Great Service for mumbaikars..no downtimes..good transfer speeds !!
MTNL Triband Rocks..

QUOTE(sank @ May 25 2006, 02:31 PM) [snapback]52264[/snapback]
did you know that the routers can be hacked..... even a kid can do that ....
[/b]
Ohh.. really ?? i didn't knew tht.. :blink:

@ rockstarAnyhting can be hacked right frm ur router to this forum !!!!!and btw sank slowly and slowly u r reavealing ur True self @ sankget a life yaar B)

QUOTE(chicmagnet @ May 21 2006, 01:45 PM) [snapback]51907[/snapback]
it would stop when you get high speed broadband.. and you have collected everything tht you ever wanted to collect!
[/b]
the thing is even after you have collected everything you wanted, you just never become satisfied. 😛

@sank- cmon man, everyone knows that everything can get hacked.

MTNL is great, except when their DNS servers go down.. like on sundaythat has not happened so often.. thankfully..BTW what the hell is GH???????

Voted for second option..only becoz of the DNS problem on sunday, tho it was the first time it happenned in bombay.

why do you ppl use MTNL's DNS server's in the first place? They are unreliable and sometimes take a lot of time to resolve IP addresses. Its better to use alternate DNS servers.