Good news.

• Thread starter Thread starter kapilove
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 12,587

kapilove

ISP
MTNL
Good news for Delhi mtnl iptv ppl that they introduced 3 channels.:yahoo:1. ESPN2. Star Cricket3. Star Sports.Enjoy.:thumbsup:

How is MTNL support??

Finally... but its too late for me now, as I have already taken STB from local cable op.P.S. Assuming the to come in Mumbai too

Its really nice from AKSH(icontrol), and that too without any increase in monthly rent, no separate ad on pack as of now. Other provider from MTNL, MYWAY is charging exorbitantly.:thumb:

Dont you think that DISH TV is better option then IPTV.I ha BSNL IPTV I was preity disapointed by its perfomance and monthly Teriifs.Its almost 300/- P.M. Including Taxes.DISH offers most channles (-English channles) in 210 Inc Taxes P.M.

In Delhi with MTNL(icontrol) for Rs 210(199+taxes) I am getting around 130 channels. Almost all prominent channels and with facility of TSTV,VOD. For me its great!! Initial charges are rs200(non refundable)+rs999(refundable security for STB). Unlike DTH I can get it disconnected any time and get my money back.

Are you sure about 210 Inclusive Taxes.
because here we are told 225+taxes supposed to be 245 or 250.But when i got my first Bill it added 45 Rs. p.m. as Entertainment tax so it went to 290 to 295 Rs. Per Month.

In Delhi with MTNL(icontrol) for Rs 210(199+taxes) I am getting around 130 channels. Almost all prominent channels and with facility of TSTV,VOD. For me its great!! Initial charges are rs200(non refundable)+rs999(refundable security for STB). Unlike DTH I can get it disconnected any time and get my money back.

I m sorry. its Rs 220 and not rs.210. IPTV rental for a month is rs199+service tax and edu cess@ 10.3%. So total comes rs220. Thats what I pay monthly. no other charges.