require info abt golden hours

lookintothematrix

[OP]
Mar 13, 2006
hey ,newbie here,wna know abt golden hours plz tell the link here on forum which'll tell everything abt golden hoursi wsn't able to find it

smartbuddy_82

Regulars
Regulars
Dec 4, 2005
Do some hard work- Search for it or get 50 posts on this forum to request for help.Good things in life dont come as easy as u think....

sanke1

Aug 1, 2005
Mumbai
HOW HOW HOW ??? :) Gimme permission to edit ur post but i wont post that in mine :lol: :lol:

mystery_inc18

Regulars
Regulars
Feb 6, 2006
lolz search the posts yaar, many ppl hv done that and found out wot the mystery of GH is ;) . But if u're lazy then u cud wait till u get 50 posts :phmm for that u need to be lazy as well as patient :pwaise yaar don't expect that anyone's gonna break the secret so openly, at max u can expect a chicken joke from st0le.cmon yaar st0le, it has been a while since we got that from u ;) :D

viralbug

tR0ll bUg
Regulars
Jan 6, 2006
the new mark is 50 posts? didnt know that.cmon st0le we need some more of your chicken jokes. :D :)

mystery_inc18

Regulars
Regulars
Feb 6, 2006
arre yaar no need to worry bout the posts limit, by the time u reach about 20 posts u yourself get to know the deltails of GH. Its quite evident once u're a regular on this forum ;) . i too got to know everything b4 my 12th or 13th post:p .