Write ur own story

got as a mail long time back!!! 🙂

yup, received a looooooong long time back. but anyways thanks 🙂

It gets quickly irritating, and ppl unprepared for a barage of JS dialog-boxes will lose out a lot of time. I'd better inform that you can just as well press ESC for all prompts of that site, to get over with it soon.

yeah, then it would look something like this... 😉 :lol:

One undefined summer day at undefined you see the most undefined creature you have ever seen. Their name is undefined , and every move undefined makes just turns you on more and more. You nudge your best friend undefined and say, "Wow, that has to be the most undefined body I have ever seen." Suddenly, undefined looks in your direction and starts walking right towards you!!! undefined says, "I noticed you staring at me from over there. I just had to tell you, that I think you are so undefined , and was wondering if you'd like to go to undefined with me and undefined ?" With a stupid smile on your face you say, " undefined " and go with them. When you finally get to undefined , undefined moves closer to you, and gives you the biggest kiss ever. The two of you are passionately kissing, when you feel a undefined hit you on the back of the head. You open your eyes to find out it's all a dream, but there is a note left next to your bed.[/b]