Ambika Soni is new I&B minister

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,460
I dunno much about her, but i believe she did a good job in tourism. Let hope she does something better in I&B.

I have more often seen her talking about the congress party in the media when she was a tourisim minister last time..........Hope she brings in some changes in DTH & Cable where in customers get benefited.........

I don't have any hope from such people.Such ministries should be given to people who have interest in such fields. D Maran is the only person who I feel could have done better in IT, Telecom and I&B ministry.(Even Pramod Mahajan was best in I&B, under whom DD got revamped to fight with pvt GEC channels, DD News was launched to counter pvt news channels and India got pvt DTH operators)

I dont want to see maran getting into TV or related ministeries as that be bad for tamilnadu as SCV and SD will start to dominate.........

As you pramod mahajan was good.........and also i believe priyaranjan das munshi also did a decent job......

----------

I dont what does this soni knows about tv, cable and dth........:hysterical:

Probably she could have made women development minister.......:hysterical:

Atleast Ambika Soni will be better than the Sharma guy who was slated to get I&B Ministry!