old and new hindi songs

bugatti

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Dec 10, 2004
Anybody here have a substantial old & new hindi song collection in mp3 format?I am looking for 19 old hindi songs and 14 new hindi songs. Let me know and I'll send the list by pm.

F

Fred

I don't think pm is a good option. I wonder if anyone will ask for you to pm.oops: sushubh posted just when i did so i didn't see his post.

bugatti

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Dec 10, 2004
Here is a list of new hindi songs that are incomplete(eg, out of a 5 min song, I have 4 min of it.)

akele hu akele tum- dil mera churaya

baazigar- baazigar o baazigar

dhai akshar prem ke- yeh samah yeh nazarae

mein khiladi tu anari- aate jaate

patthar ke phool- kabhi tu chhalia lagta hai

pukar- ek tu hi bharosa

refugee- mere humsafar

refugee- taal pe jab

zubeida- dheeme dheeme

If you have the 128/160/192bit version of the above songs, send me a email or pm( http://forum.seo4india.com/send-bugatti-an-email-m151.html)

If I get most of the above songs, then I will post the list of incomplete old hindi songs too.

Thanks in advance.

power

supersupersuper...
Regulars
Dec 19, 2004
Huh didnt kazaa or coolgoose.com have this small list ??

bugatti

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Dec 10, 2004
Nope. I tried on kazaa and winmx to find these songs 7-8 months back. Didn't find it then.

prathapml

Mjölnir
Regulars
Aug 27, 2004
Bangalore
Are you still looing for it?Then try shareaza. All things worth anything is definitely there.Just remember though, to not connect to eDonkey network (its slow) - the default Gnutella2 is amazing.

charmil20091

Mar 12, 2011
Hi I like some of songs which i am sharing.New Hindi Top Songs=============Tuje Bhula DiyaSheila ki JawaniMunni Badanam HuiHairatOld Hindi Songs=========Pyar Diwana Hota HaiJab koi Bat Bigad JayeChuraliya He tumneTum ko Sirf tum ko