Duplicate remote

• Thread starter Thread starter mnath
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 9,720

mnath

ISP
bsnl
we have sun dth. remote fell by accident and now its not working now i want to buy a duplicate remote. tried o contact cc but it was engaged. so if any of u could tell what best can be done, it would be of great help. thans in advance

I bought one from ebay.in. Try there.

it is available with your Area Distributor.. Try accordingly.. the cost is only Rs.100.I got a new one recently.. but a local piece.. not like the original..

The same thing happened to my samsung TV remote as well, I went to the local electrical shop & got it for 100 bucks ! The original Samsung will cost you somewhere between 400-600 depending on the model.

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Any idea of Tata Sky remote cost?

Tata Sky remote are available for 300 from TS, (check the latest price with the CC). Else its available for 100 in Black Market !

most of the times when remote falls, its IR bulb that gets detached. Try to get it soldered at by any electrician.will hardly cost 10Rs!

Ok I will try it. Thanks for the info friend.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Ok I will try it. Thanx for the info friend.