Pasword Lost

• Thread starter Thread starter SuperSaiyan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 2,896
S

SuperSaiyan

Today's day was hell!!!!!!Now i am Over My In2cable net !!!!!!!!!I just changed my password at mtnl site and the next time i try to login with my password it's saying Invalid User name and Pass!!!In Forget Option over site It says User pass changed and mailed to me inMy hotmail account!!!It's now 30 minutes ,Still no Mail?Now how do i get My pass Back??I mean if some of u guys too have experienced my problem now how to resolve it??

did ye change ur pass in ur routerif yesthan try callin 1504 n tell them to reset ur passur default pass is ur CA No.

OK alright I will give it a tryMillions Of Thanks Dude .....It has been done!!!

Trying New thing really Pissed off sometimes ... 😱 :blink: I decide now not to change it and leave it as it is !

Dude, you hardly have got your MTNL connection and you already faced a problem. :lol: nice start!! 😛

There are easier ways than the phone call......well, i cant mention that here...

Originally posted by St0le@Mar 16 2006, 04:43 PM
There are easier ways than the phone call...

...well, i cant mention that here...
[snapback]44763[/snapback]
[/quote]

Ya well PM me then B)

That means u hav done some kinda hack to get those many postsOh common u can PM Share ur knowledge man

[/quote]

Don't. Unless you want to get into trouble.....

And I guess The Way I used was Offically Legal ,Safe ,easy andRight Advice By Forum Friend Akash!!!That was the Best WAy For rest i say "CUT THE CRAP"

There are easier ways than the phone call...

https://broadband.forum/index.php?act=legends&CODE=emoticons&s=
[/quote]

PM me also 😛h34r:

Come oN Guys Use your brains...."Trust Me There cann't be easier way "!!!