bsnl broadband: [UNCONFIRMED] UL 500 (256 Kbps) promo scheme extended till Dec 09 in Kolkata

• Thread starter Thread starter icycool25
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 4,598

icycool25

Greatest P2P Downloader
ISP
BSNL Broadband 750 UL @ Rs.500 pm
Hi Guys,

As I had already said that BSNL Kolkata had launched a promotional scheme for all Broadband customers where we can enjoy Unlimited 256 Kbps Broadband at Rs.500 per month. This special promo scheme was valid from Dec 08 to May 09. Since its already May, I had called up the Broadband Head of my area (I dont remember his designation, but he is in-charge of all Broadband related issues of my area), and he told me not to change the plan to Home 500 since the Unlimited 500 promo has been extended till December 2009. 😀 The official announcement is there in the BSNL Kolkata website. :cool2: Heres an extract :

Modified unlimited Broadband Home & Business plan – 2nd Occasion :

1) This Tariff is valid up to 31.12.2009 for new and existing customer of Modified unlimited Broadband Home & Business plan.

2) No other extra concessional facility like
(a) 20% discount on usage and rental for Govt employees ,
(b) Annual payment option will be allowed for Modified unlimited Home & Business plans.

3) Customer apply within 3 months i.e from 20.02.2009 to 20.05.2009 will get this facility.

4) Existing unlimited Home & Business customer may migrate to this plan on application basis.

5) Migration from any other plan is allowed.

SOURCE : Calcutta Telephones

Well, when I made this post, there was no confirmation in the official website, thats why I labelled this thread as "Unconfirmed". Anyways, its official now, we will now enjoy Unlimited 256 Kbps Broadband at Rs.500 pm till Dec 09 :dance: exclusively for BSNL Kolkata customers. BSNL Kolkata circle rocks...!! :thumbsup::yahoo:And I have updated the main thread with the latest confirmation. :cool2:

Well, when I made this post, there was no confirmation in the official website, thats why I labelled this thread as "Unconfirmed". Anyways, its official now, we will now enjoy Unlimited 256 Kbps Broadband at Rs.500 pm till Dec 09 :dance: exclusively for BSNL Kolkata customers. BSNL Kolkata circle rocks...!! :thumbsup::yahoo:

And I have updated the main thread with the latest confirmation. :cool2:

That link I posted is there in the website since week last of January.

Well my friends I am not so lucky.I used plan 500 but my usages exceeding 2.5Gb every month.I want to change it to unlimited plan but I have missed their advt.Their offer was closed on 20th May 09.Is there any chances, any news that they will extend their offer period from 20th May to 31st May or until the Month Of June 09 for applying???:huh::huh::huh:

Well biman....You have missed the chance. The last date for application of this plan was 20th May. All those users who have applied within this time period will enjoy UL 500 till Dec 2009. Rest will pay Rs.750+Taxes.

@biman

try your luck. apply for u/l plan.
Time limit may be applicable to New customers.
For migration nothing specified. see (5)

Calcutta Telephones

All other parameter for the above plan will remain unchanged.

1) This Tariff is valid up to 31.12.2009 for new and existing customer of Modified unlimited Broadband
Home & Business plan.
2) No other extra concessional facility like
(a) 20% discount on usage and rental for Govt employees ,
(b) Annual payment option will be allowed for Modified unlimited Home & Business plans.
3) Customer apply within 3 months i.e from 20.02.2009 to 20.05.2009 will get this facility.
4) Existing unlimited Home & Business customer may migrate to this plan on application basis.

5) Migration from any other plan is allowed.

holy crap! why did i miss it 😡..gonna to change my 500c+ to 750UL..any chance to get it? today is 28th may 😉

Although it is a good news that the modified UL750 has been extended till 31.12.2009 I am extremely tired of BSNL broadband:madness:. The number of times that I do not get a 'link' is innumerable. Suppose your broadband has a problem and it's Saturday and it's 5'o clock be rest assured that your problem would not be resolved before Monday because the is no BSNL engineers available after 5'o clock and they spend their Sundays comfortably nestled in their own houses.