Manali to Leh on bike

• Thread starter Thread starter tech_help
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 11,847
i had say bullet. but i dont see why a 150cc bike wont be capable enough. my fz-16 is pretty darn powerful.

Bullet would be an ultimate experience.In case of 150cc go for Honda Unicorn or Yamaha FZ-16.Don't even think of Bajaj Pulsar

Bullet would be an ultimate experience.

In case of 150cc go for Honda Unicorn or Yamaha FZ-16.

Don't even think of Bajaj Pulsar

What's wrong with pulsar?

How much the trip will cost on bike from delhi?

my personal experiences have told me that pulsar is a shitty product. unreliable piece of junk from bajaj.

my personal experiences have told me that pulsar is a shitty product. unreliable piece of junk from bajaj.

Yamaha FZ-16
Is it Indian bike?

heh yeah. fz16 and fzs are both on sale in india between 70K-75K. 150cc bikes with tubeless tyres. I have the black fz16. they launched fzs just days after i purchased mine. 😛

1. How is puncture in tubeless tyre repaired?2. In normal tyres there is tube. What is there in tubeless tyres?3. Can local mechanic fix the puncture and do they have the skills to fix in latest 150 cc bikes?

well fixing punctures is darn easy in tubeless tyres. in fact you can do it in 2 minutes flat.

you remove the thing that is inserted in the tyre. the hole is visible. you take the fix (sort of like a thick rubber strip) and insert it in the hole (takes some effort) and the puncture is fixed. 🙂

punctures in tubeless tyres are usually visible to the naked eye. its practically a hole on the tyre itself.

http://www.bluepoof.com/motorcycles/howto/tire_plug/ this page shows it with images. 🙂

well fixing punctures is darn easy in tubeless tyres. in fact you can do it in 2 minutes flat.

you remove the thing that is inserted in the tyre. the hole is visible. you take the fix (sort of like a thick rubber strip) and insert it in the hole (takes some effort) and the puncture is fixed. 🙂

punctures in tubeless tyres are usually visible to the naked eye. its practically a hole on the tyre itself.

bluepoof bikes - plugging a flat tubeless tire this page shows it with images. 🙂

how many punctures a tubeless tyre can afford before it has to be replaced?

mmm i am not sure. in india we usually do not replace tires unless they go real bad...in reality, one bad puncture can require the tire to be replaced. small punctures do not harm the tire much.