limewire download rolls back!

• Thread starter Thread starter gauravmohan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 3,652

gauravmohan

hey guys my download on lime wire rolls back sometimes...and i fried of mine is also facing same problem..i hv the latest lime wire version..so is thers any bug in that??or some problem with my pc?? now i am sick of dowloading any movie from lime wire...someone plzz help

try torrents

oyeeee gaurav i hv one idea, i think there's too much dust on ur hard disk and ram so take them out, wash them in a bucket of water then dry them in a washing machine and believe me u'll nvr hv that rollback prob again 😉😉 😀!!!!!!

hmm, hey admin i think gaurav here needs to be told on to behave in the forum, so plz do so, else we can all start u know .

I think the rollback happens when limewire detects that it has downloaded a fake packet from a source. I am not sure though. btw Gaurav discussion of pirated/illegal stuff on this forum is prohibited. And downloading movies thru limewire and other P2P's is ILLEGAL make sure you do not discuss such things in future.

anyway this topic is pointless .. why dont u write to limewire developers or on their forum if they have one ..

Way to go. My post got deleted. Woohoo. What are you scared of? The cops gonna come a knocking on your door? PM me for a list of torrent sites. A huge ass list. I download. I steal. Come and get me.This will be deleted before the RIAA/cops/Supreme mother Court sees it so QUICK!!

umm i just cleaned a lot of posts last night which had the ass and f profanities.

Originally posted by rastapopulus@Mar 9 2006, 04:23 PM
Best thing ta do is to buy
LIMEWIRE PRO!!!
😛  😛  😛
[snapback]44031[/snapback]
[/quote]
i dont think you need to buy that.............. 😛

Originally posted by rastapopulus@Mar 9 2006, 04:23 PM
Best thing ta do is to buy
LIMEWIRE PRO!!!
😛  😛  😛
[snapback]44031[/snapback]