New offers from Reliance Broadband

Status
Not open for further replies.

prashant_dit

ISP
Reliance
hey,
Reliance has introduced new Flat fee Offers at slashed rates. Moreover these are Combo offeers. I was using the 150 Kbps UL Plan @ Rs. 750. Now i have migrated to 300 Kbps UL Combo plan @ Rs. 649.
And m getting speed more than 300 Kbps at times, sometimes double at night.:thumb:

I think Reliance Offers the Best plans. Recently, Reliance has Launched New Combo plans which are as Follows

500 Kbps @ Rs 1199 + 150 Rs. FCW on Landline
300 Kbps @ Rs. 649 + 150 Rs. FCW on Landline
100 Kbps @ 499 + 75 Rs. FCW on Landline

Moreover, all these Plans are Unlimited plans..i.e You can SURF Unlimited without caring for the Bill.

I think these are the best plans available in the market

I have Also Heard That Reliance is Coming Up with the 20 Mbps and 50 Mbps Plans.

Any Takers....:cool2:

----------

hey,
Reliance has introduced new Flat fee Offers at slashed rates. Moreover these are Combo offeers. I was using the 150 Kbps Unlimited Plan @ Rs. 750. Now i have migrated to 300 Kbps Unlimited Combo plan @ Rs. 649.
And m getting speed more than 300 Kbps at times, sometimes double at night.:thumb:

I think Reliance Offers the Best plans. Recently, Reliance has Launched New Combo plans which are as Follows

500 Kbps @ Rs 1199 + 150 Rs. FCW on Landline
300 Kbps @ Rs. 649 + 150 Rs. FCW on Landline
100 Kbps @ 499 + 75 Rs. FCW on Landline

Moreover, all these Plans are Unlimited plans..i.e You can SURF Unlimited without caring for the Bill.

I think these are the best plans available in the market

I have Also Heard That Reliance is Coming Up with the 20 Mbps and 50 Mbps Plans.

Any Takers....:cool2:

I dont kNow why they are not Promoting these plans on there Portal or TV/ Newspaper....:S

Yeah they should really promote on TV...But still bandwidth what is being provided in case of unlimited plan is still low....And steps should be taken to really increase it up...And about 20 and 50 Mbps plan you talk,.......Kuch jyada nahin hogaya, kam de..

Hi Prashant,I am also using Reliance Broadnet for last 10 months @ Flat Fee 75 kbps planService is very good.I just want to know that from where did you got that information?Their website doesn't shows such information. 😕

I asked the sales guy in Bangalore.. He said.. there is no such kinda plan.. This plan may be specially for Mumbai..

Hey Guys, I got this information from one of my friend in Reliance itself. I just called up customer care and got Migrated to Plan 649. It is Confirm news that they all are All India Plans. 😀If you have any problem, call customer care OR wait for few days..They might put them on their website/TVC's or newspapers

Hey Guys, I got this information from one of my friend in Reliance itself. I just called up customer care and got Migrated to Plan 649. It is Confirm news that they all are All India Plans. 😀

If you have any Problem..PM me and i will give You Plan Codes also. Or wait for few days..They might put them on their Portal

You have posted the same damn stuff in some 10 threads.

Are you an employee of Reliance? or may be you are working for some PR agency pimping for Reliance?

I asked the sales guy in Bangalore.. He said.. there is no such kinda plan.. This plan may be specially for Mumbai..

This is an All India Plan. Confirmed from one Reliance sales guy here. They have just launched these plans.

As far as I know, Reliance does not have any Fair usage Policy in Wired services. They may have this FUP bullshit in wireless buisness.I have only heard aboyt Airtel implementing this Fair usage Policy on Flatfee plan which is completely unfair

Thanks Prashant for the information.I just migrated to the new 500 Kbps Plan of Reliance (Plan 1199. Its damn too Good. :dance😀o they also Free Offer Static ip?

Thanks Prashant for the information.
I just migrated to the new 500 Kbps Plan of Reliance (Plan 1199). from 300 Kbps Plan @ 799. Its damn too Good. :dance:

Do they also Free Offer Static ip?
--
no
THEY OFFER DYNAMIC IP
IT IS GOOD TO GET DYNAMIC IP WHEN DOWNLOADING FROM RS

Status
Not open for further replies.