Twitter Updates

mayank1200

[OP]
Regulars
Nov 13, 2008
is there any other way of updating status on twitter besides logging in to their site and updating frm there?

Last edited by a moderator:

infernalproteus

The Goan
Regulars
Nov 8, 2004
You can do it via IM over google talk (just register your account at twitter) and there are a ton of widgets, extensions and third party apps available to do this post to twitter / view twits. I don't use twitter so I cannot recommend any of these.Brian.

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
google talks work fine for me... status is updated within a few seconds.

Reactions: 1 person

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
eBay bans Jajah VoIP service buttons from its siteVoIP service provider Jajah is not happy after eBay disallowed their members to use their web buttons to enable interaction with potential customers.These web buttons provided by Jajah would have enabled the two parties to initiate a VoIP call from the website itself.Incidentally, eBay currently is already [...]

eBay bans Jajah VoIP service buttons from its site

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
Thwirl: Post to Twitter, Jaiku and Pownce together!If you are user of Twitter, Jaiku and Pownce, Thwirl is a perfect tool for you. It is essentially a software tool to post updates to Twitter but it can also send the same updates to your accounts on Jaiku and Pownce.It is powered by Adobe Air technology [...]

Thwirl: Post to Twitter, Jaiku and Pownce together!

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
TwitterLocal: Track Twitter Users in Your AreaTwitterLocal is an interesting service which lets you keep track of updates by user in a certain area. All you need is to put in some information like city, state, postal code and select the range of miles to get an area. User would then get an option to [...]

TwitterLocal: Track Twitter Users in Your Area

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
Twitter now in Japan! US based micro-blogging service Twitter has now launched a Japanese edition of the service aimed at the mobile phone crazy web users. The company said that this Japanese edition of the web service would be a test case for them as they would be using advertising. Project member Hiroki Eda spoke about the new [...]

Twitter now in Japanese!

lyod

Aug 14, 2006
i hv airtel postpaid connection and if i subscribe to twitter.com, will i get charged for receiving messages frm twitter?