What if somebody gets my Tel/No and CA/No ?

• Thread starter Thread starter technotrix
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 108
  • Views Views 21,052
Originally posted by cyberwiz@Mar 1 2006, 11:49 AM
That happens ONLY in mumbai. I have been using Triband in Delhi since july last year and not once has my password been reset to the CA number.

Another unique feature that u mumbaiiites have the pleasure of having is the golden hour. We dont get it here..even if the Data recording server of MTNL gets screwed up, its for a short duration only.
I'm from Mumbai, and I'll take golden hours over no password reset, anyday ! 🙂

Originally posted by rightnow@Mar 1 2006, 10:45 AM
FOOL You doesnn't seems Professional!!!
[snapback]43220[/snapback]
[/quote]

Any "Professional" will least run a spell check before posting something 😉

Originally posted by netfreak@Mar 1 2006, 12:14 PM
Any "Professional" will least run a spell check before posting something 😉

And let's not even get started on the Grammar 😉

have anyone of u tried using others ph.no. and ca no. to access internet(ie, use BB)?

i think mtnl uses the CLIP tech.( the one used for dial-up connections) to verify that the ph. no. and the line(that's the accessing no.) are the same!
that is u have to use the person's telephone line to use his broadband with his name,etc!

PS: i'm not a expert in these things but this seems to be the most logical explanation.
CLIP 😀

No MTNL does not use CLIP Tech for Broadband as they do in Postpaid Dial-Up connections.So u can use any username on pass on any telephone line...

I was also under the impression that they used CLI based authetication even on Triband. Anyways 🙄 . I'm from Delhi and faced the reset CA thing too, its not a Mumbai only issue.

In short!!!!Bach ke rehnaa!!This is India and ur dealing with Sarkari Log...Who r equally zonked abt how their s/m worx.... 😉

OK Edited the spell!!!Thanks for the info....Don't tell me you read the entire post before you post lol

"No MTNL does not use CLIP Tech for Broadband as they do in Postpaid Dial-Up connections.So u can use any username on pass on any telephone line... "YAA Ok Use it and if the victim complains then MTNL can track you ..Trust me when you next time use it.WTF topic is this!!! "Why Kill someone's Mb if we are getting Golden Monkey and Happy hours of 00:00 to 08:00"Only Ddl Lamers do that!!!

Now it borders on being funny... Leave apart CLIP.. MTNL does not even check password on some things. If you know somebody's tel no, you can login as that person. I know its hard to believe. So if you wanna test that, PM me your tel no and I will pM you your account summary.

If MTNL is not using CLIP service to identify the account, does it mean i can use my account at my both the place? As far as I know they asked in the form itself to mention the number on which you want the service to be provided. I dont think so that the service will work on another number also.Beware, if you change your login password once, then you cant change it back to your CA number.

Ok here we go i am completing 25 post [Right to pM]
By giving my number do let me know my account stat

Number is :- 28946034

Now how long it will take my pass to crack and report the stat

Warning i have 16 digit alpha+Numeric+sp char pass forget about brutforce!!!