• Thread starter Thread starter kapil9211
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 24,129

kapil9211

Regular
ISP
Airtel 2mbps 5GB
Hello Friends,Is anyone making online payments for their MTNL Delhi triband bills using Credit cards/Internet banking?If yes, then are they really efficient, error/issue free and safe enough to do this? Any bad experiences?I am really skeptical but at the same time dont want to make cheque payments monthly.This is my first bill and hence need a suggestion in this regard.And it will be really great if u cud paste the exact url whereby to make payment, i dont want to browse and search the crappy website.Thanks.

I use ECS in Mumbai, works well. Just gets paid automatically, no need to use even credit card OR internet banking.You can even fix date of payment and limit on auto-payment. (but keep 3-5day margin to due-date)

yeah nice idea...but i really can't rely upon mtnl in the scenario whereby i have dosconnected the connection and they still debiting my bank account!!I just want to be on a safer side....i dont want to look like Mussaddilal of Office Office with all greedy sarkaari babus around!! 😉And I guess u need to fill some form for ECS and for that u need to visit Sanchar Haat🙁

I'll never give MTNL ability to touch my bank account. Paying by cheque is the best option. Even avoid paying by cash.

yeap in india paying through a cheque is THE safest mode to make a payment.

Been paying mumbai mtnl bills by netbanking for the last 3 years (maybe 4 years !) - no issues till date. Would certainly recommend it for everyone.

I dont know why people fear paying online. I have been using their [ayment portal ever since and never faced any problem.

I dont know why people fear paying online. I have been using their [ayment portal ever since and never faced any problem.

its only because of MTNL that I am afraid of. Otherwise I've been using online payments extensively for everything else.

Actually I wanted Airtel as the ISP for me, however because of their inablity to provide services in my locality, I was left with only one option, which was MTNL. 🙁

Paid my first bill online only. They are using new ICICI PG which is the most secure compared to others that I have used.