Sify Client for Mac?

• Thread starter Thread starter macboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 10,561

macboy

I recently moved to a mac and got myself a Powerbook. The sify client for OSX is ridiculous. It works, but its a shame.Any Apple developers here able to zip in a quick client for osx?

i doubt mac users exist here at all.also, the standard Apple code wont be enough - you'll need it coded so as to avoid rosetta layer (yours being intel-based?).

Originally posted by prathapml@Feb 22 2006, 05:54 AM
i doubt mac users exist here at all.
also, the standard Apple code wont be enough - you'll need it coded so as to avoid rosetta layer (yours being intel-based?).
[snapback]42627[/snapback]
[/quote]

I thought coding was as simple as before by just selecting PowerPC and Intel while doing the scripting.

Either way, I got the 17" Powerbook which is on the PowerPC.

Anyone here using a mac and Sify?

does the latest sify client works for mac ??? wow u r lucky bcoz the linux client provided doesnt work AT ALL . Is the mac client still java based ?? bcoz i tried java based client and that too didnt work for me . same upgrade dialer error

I recently moved to a mac and got myself a Powerbook. The sify client for OSX is ridiculous. It works, but its a shame.

Any Apple developers here able to zip in a quick client for osx?

Hey you said you have a power book and you are able to run the sify client on that. I recently bought a macbook and trust me the sify client dialer just doesnt seem to work. I downloaded it from the address the sify guys asked me to download it from. There is says for mac users click here, then it asked to install we need java 1.4.2 which I already have. I downloaded the file and it is .jar file. I even tried to open it on the terminal (Using DOS commands) but the damn thing doesnt work at all. How do I do this? Can you please tell me I am so worried. Can we use PPOE to dial in network preferences??? DO let me know at the earliest.