help: telnet commands

• Thread starter Thread starter vibsanghi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 4,073

vibsanghi

HI ALLI wanted to know the list of telnet commands with their brief description for the DSL-502T router.I have tried googling but not to much use 🙁 The inbuilt help command doesnt show any description, neither all the commands(i think 🤔 ).Any help is appreciated ! 🙂

What are you trying to accomplish ? Someone might be able to help you, or suggest an alternate solution if you provide more details.

Originally posted by vibsanghi@Feb 21 2006, 11:52 PM
I wanna to change my user name  and password for the PPPoE link through telnet
[snapback]42607[/snapback]
[/quote]

login with telnet
then do help to see all command.
or see bin (or sbin i don’t remember) area for all executable files available

AFAIK, dont think you can change user name...it will be admin...probably dont trust me now...:blink:

Originally posted by St0le@Feb 23 2006, 08:28 PM
AFAIK, dont think you can change user name...it will be admin...

probably dont trust me now...:blink:
[snapback]42770[/snapback]
[/quote]

I would make myself a bit more clear

What i want to know is how to the change the username/password in ATM VCC section ie the telephone no & ur CA number thingie.

and i tried the commands in help but couldnt find any or didnt know how to use them properly. i have been to do this thing for the last 2 weeks but to no avail, any help is appreciated!!!! 🙁

PPPoE is used to authenticate users into MTNL's network, the user id and password are unique and cannot be changed

"What i want to know is how to the change the username/password in ATM VCC section ie the telephone no & ur CA number thingie."u r right there mystery_inc18, user id is permanent , password is not

Originally posted by austinium@Mar 14 2006, 10:48 PM
PPPoE is used to authenticate users into MTNL's network, the user id and password are unique and cannot be changed
[snapback]44557[/snapback]
[/quote]

i wanted to login from another account not change the password of an account

Originally posted by mystery_inc18@Mar 15 2006, 11:42 PM
arre yaar simple, use "Run wizard" !!!!!
[snapback]44702[/snapback]
[/quote]

thats the problem i wanna automate it for the night time 12 to 8 , i cant do that through wizard

Hey, I was wondering if it is possible to actually access my PC through the Internet from a terminal running on a remote computer(say my college comp connected to the Internet) through Telnet and maybe download files (from my computer) /upload files (to my computer) ?