Download rate of Internet Radio..........

• Thread starter Thread starter dip14
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 5,997

dip14

When we listen to radio on net.............what is the average data downloaded after 1 hour ????????????? 🙁 consider 56 kbs radio streaming.......

doh56 "kbps" is kilo bits per secondthats the hint56 kbps = 7 kBps which is 7 kilo bytes per secondanother hintper second is 7 kilobytes (KB) downloaded... so per hour is?there are 60 minutes in an hour and there are 60 seconds in a minute, so:7 x 60 x 60 = approx 25 MB (mega bytes) per hour at the most

Originally posted by vishalrao@Feb 20 2006, 09:33 PM
doh

56 "kbps" is kilo bits per second

thats the hint

56 kbps = 7 kBps which is 7 kilo bytes per second

another hint

per second is 7 kilobytes (KB) downloaded... so per hour is?

there are 60 minutes in an hour and there are 60 seconds in a minute, so:

7 x 60 x 60 = approx 25 MB (mega bytes) per hour at the most
[snapback]42533[/snapback]
[/quote]

very well explained!!!!!!!!!!
Thanx buddy!

ur from the ones who know that 256 kbps is high speed but how how is it dude.Somw thing likw the index touching 10000 😱 ,wow thats high but what does it menn. 😀 😛 :blink:

Originally posted by dip14@Feb 21 2006, 02:05 AM
CAN U GUYS DO ME A FAVOUR ?

WHAT IS CHARGE PER MB IF I CROSS THE DOWNLOAD LIMIT ?

THANX!
[snapback]42559[/snapback]
[/quote]

WHAT FAVOUR?

WHAT IS YOUR ISP (Airtel or BSNL or what) AND PLAN (128k or 156k what)?

UR WELCOM!

and most users on airtel are on unlimited packs where their is no extra charges for excessive usage. though, airtel is rumored to be choking ur bandwidth if u use too much.now that is bad 🙁

Originally posted by dip14@Feb 21 2006, 02:05 AM
CAN U GUYS DO ME A FAVOUR ?

WHAT IS CHARGE PER MB IF I CROSS THE DOWNLOAD LIMIT ?

THANX!
[snapback]42559[/snapback]
[/quote]

Hers another one from you dude dont you read or enquire about what u'r buying,dont you read thru the pages b4 you sign on papers.

Nothing personal here but b4 you buy a hand phone connection dont you enquire about the call rates and stuff

well........i am using home 250 from bnsnl!I do cross 400 mb limit easily..........now i am worried!What is the charge / mb after that limit crossed ? Thanx!

I can only think of two possibilities:1. You are blind.2. You cannot read English.The first one is ruled out, so only the second one is left.Bhai Sahab maine aapko jo link diya tha usmein sab kuchh diya gaya hai. Agar aap padhna nahi jaante to BSNL ko sampark karein. Dhanyawad.

you know, its so hard to tell if these kind of questions from people like dip14 are for real or this is the classic troll trying to piss you off and make you pull out all your hair heheedit: and i may be hallucinating but i may have seen a bunch of posts from different user IDs at different times with the same phrase "now i am worried"... hehe, same person just messing around?

Originally posted by Positron@Feb 21 2006, 06:23 PM
Bhai Sahab maine aapko jo link diya tha usmein sab kuchh diya gaya hai. Agar aap padhna nahi jaante to BSNL ko sampark karein. Dhanyawad.
[snapback]42590[/snapback]
[/quote]
Positron- You have assumed he cant read english and so you have written in hindi. But my friend you have written the letters in english!!!! 😛 :lol:

hehe, a good way to mess back with him