MTNL Billing Server down....

netfreak

Regulars
[OP]
Regulars
Sep 8, 2005
Looks like MTNL is not able to keep a count of downloads. I downloaded a 400 MB file in day today. Did not use any download manager, got constant 25 - 28 kbps from M$ servers and file was not corrupt :D.

And to make this matter better.. MTNL forgot to count the download. Looked at session history and found that for last 8 days MTNL's clock is stuck at 11th Feb.

Have a look:

Suraj

Regular
Regulars
Jan 28, 2005
my session has no details for some days....huh :rolleyes:

http://imageshack.us

they usually check it from the logs and puts it back....i dunno when thats gonna happen.

Last month too it was the same thing......

max

Regulars
Regulars
Oct 6, 2005
I think you guys can get truely unlimited internet from MTNL. Just DDoS the billing server and kill it. Then enjoy :D

mario_a

Regulars
Regulars
Nov 20, 2005
Originally posted by max@Feb 23 2006, 12:12 AM
I think you guys can get truely unlimited internet from MTNL. Just DDoS the billing server and kill it.
max, could you help us out with that ? ;)

nick

Nov 15, 2005
ya der seems to b a prob wid mtnl,last month also same happnd wid me also.i downloaded a file of 125mb and till around 8 or 10 days mine session history account got stucked,but later wen it started der was no count of dat download. Just wondering wen its gonna happen again.

max

Regulars
Regulars
Oct 6, 2005
sorry guys I only show the direction. DDoSing a server is illegal and I am too busy to cover my tracks. ;)