BSNL Broadband monthly bill.

saamy

[OP]
Jan 31, 2006
hi guys, I got my broadband connection on the 4th of Janauary 2006. Yesterday i received my normal telephone bill, in that bill it shows an amount of Rs 1248/- as debits and the same amount as credits. I had paid the above said amount for outright purchase of modem. Will i receive a separate bill for broadband.

Sena Mizo

Aug 19, 2009
Please tell me how to check my broadband bill for the month of July.

Vaithy

Regular
Regulars
Sep 12, 2005
Go to BSNL Portal, login and check your usage.
As You are a new user login with your portal id and password supplied by the BSNL

Sena Mizo

Aug 19, 2009
My broadband is rural plan, user id - and my password is but with these Id and password I can not login to check my monthly bill. Could you help me pls?

marcopoloxp

Regular
Regulars
Jan 25, 2009
@sena mizoremove your id and password immediately.this is personal information.not to post in public forum.

sankalpit

TataSky दुख-
Regulars
Jul 19, 2007
My broadband is rural plan, user id - "xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@bsnl.in" and my password is "xxxxxxxxxx" but with these Id and password I can not login to check my monthly bill. Could you help me pls?

You are not supposed to tell these details to anyone, either over internet or telephone. Keep them to yourselves. You don't strangers your bank account number, right? Same idea (generally speaking).