• Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3,663

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Hmm...I had to change towns to get rid of Sify Broadband and get Airtel Broadband. And my first 3 days on Airtel Broadband have not been that cool. Everything has been prompt. Service, speeds and customer support. Only problem is the sh*tty lan modem they have delivered to me to get the connection. It randomly hangs/stops and I have to restart it to get my net working. 3 separate technical guys came and did some sh*t with them to get them fixed but nothing seems to be working. In fact the last guy who came managed to crap one of the 2 lines I now have. As a result I have a broken dsl line being wasted at this moment and the other line gets disconnected every now and then.I hope for the sake of Airtel Broadband that they get this fixed tomorrow. Or I would start work on Airtel Broadband Blog... on the lines of Sify Broadband Blog.

Oh poor you, *sigh*

what i did to sify! blog about every thing. and i mean EVERYTHING. 🙂in my case, google is mightier than the sword or pen. or telephone support or mail support. 😉