new hub started in airoli

• Thread starter Thread starter kandyman88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 10,124

kandyman88

ISP
SIFY
hey guys,I just started a hub in airoli on 10.10.232.xx range ...plz connect to 10.10.232.124if u can working hours r 1pm to 6amhope you connect..ppl plz use ur own ip, coz sify is tired of getting complaints about ip conflicts and they wont start dc++ in navi mumbai until it is resolved.....thanks

hi i live in sector 19............my ip is 10.15.135.xx.but im not able to connect................kindly helpim using dc++ for the firs time

sify has its office in airoli..you can contact em if you want to..used to work for them..quit 6 months ago!! 😛leasehelp:

hi i live in sector 19............my ip is 10.15.135.xx.
but im not able to connect................kindly help
im using dc++ for the firs time

hey buddy.
i need help t connect to DC in airoli...my gtalk id is rakesh6882 ..pleasse add me so tht we can get in touch...pls reply back

rakesh

----------

hey buddy.
i need help to connect to DC in airoli...my gtalk id is rakesh6882 ..pleasse add me so tht we can get in touch...im from sector 14 ...pls reply back

rakesh

----------

hey guys,
I just started a hub in airoli on 10.10.232.xx range ...

plz connect to 10.10.232.124

if u can
working hours r 1pm to 6am

hope you connect..

ppl plz use ur own ip, coz sify is tired of getting complaints about ip conflicts and they wont start dc++ in navi mumbai until it is resolved.....

thanks

hey buddy.
i need help to connect to DC in airoli...my gtalk id is rakesh6882 ..pleasse add me so tht we can get in touch...pls reply back

rakesh