Reliance mumbai gsm network is bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
s
I cant have have experienced any worst network. God only knows what made me dump a vodaphone card over this stupid network. One can harldly make any calls, no clearity. And before msg used to reach after 5-6 hrs. Plz atleast make it bearable. 😢😢😢😢😢😢😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡:wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

why would u dump your old number without checking the service of a new provider? 😗also, vodafone is the oldest & biggest cellular service provider in mumbai with more than 2000 towers, how did u expect that u would get the same kind of service from a new provider, that too with the name "reliance"too bad for u...

email one complaint to cc, see what happens:thumb::thumb: i am working on it and also i have the same problem

e-mail to Reliance CC? Never gonna work.. There CC is one of the worst in India..

they reacted very quickly ,and called me for 4 days asked about the problem.after 6days they sent email to me that the problem is solved:huh::huh::huh:.then i complained again through email and wrote ,i will go to trai,consumer form.next day again called me and told that they will solve it in a week time.3 days gine and waitng to complete week.:cool2:

they reacted very quickly ,and called me for 4 days asked about the problem.after 6days they sent email to me that the problem is solved:huh::huh::huh:.then i complained again through email and wrote ,i will go to trai,consumer form.next day again called me and told that they will solve it in a week time.3 days gine and waitng to complete week.:cool2:

Bhima,
It seems that you are reliance gsm employee trying to hide companys flaws. Plz let the customers know the truth so that others are not fooled as i was fooled by some cheap schemes, which are totally useless if you cant call and receive the calls when most required. And some of customer care centres dont even know about some schemes and call center is totally inaccessible any time.😡😡😡:madness::madness::madness:

it's the same case here with me.I was carried away by their Great offers.They were Offering 50 Mins of STD calls for 35 Rs..But their network is Just horrible..The person on other end of the call won't hear us properly.i heard that their network is still in Testing phase.😡I would never make a mistake of recommending reliance Gsm to anyone.The worst network i ever came across.CC is non existent.Busy even at 4 in the morning.😡

Busy? May be sleeping with receiver offhook!

REliance offers no Reliability about the services it offers. I remember the horrible time my friends went through when they took the Reliance WiMAx connection. I dont think GSM services are any better.🙁

I don't understand why people invest money in such dabba networks. :SSame is the case in Pune. I've thrown away my Reliance GSM SIM. Airtel for life!

Unfortunate the network is sort of beta still (but its better than other new comers sans the teething issues).I reckon they launched couple of months earlier.Id say management wanted a paper launch asap at the risk of its image on long run (as the same with most reliance stuff,management not very competent or wise).

When it comes to network Both Vodafone and Airtel are really good.Idea is just okay while Reliance is the worst of all..yes reliance network is in testing phase..Damn!! i should not have bought their sim at first place.😡

Bhima,
It seems that you are reliance gsm employee trying to hide companys flaws. Plz let the customers know the truth so that others are not fooled as i was fooled by some cheap schemes, which are totally useless if you cant call and receive the calls when most required. And some of customer care centres dont even know about some schemes and call center is totally inaccessible any time.😡😡😡:madness::madness::madness:
1st i am not a employee of rel.i can show u my emails to cc and it worked.my problem is solved 2 days back.with out knowing the truth donot tell any thing.just send email to this address:
GSM.CustomerCare@relianceada.com
GSM.CustomerCare@relianceada.com

to me
show details Apr 1 (5 days ago)

Dear Customer,

In response to your mail regarding network coverage issue, please note that your complaint is logged as Service Request ID 92480823. We are working on it and will respond you shortly.

Further, to your mail complaint regarding One way speech problem while making calls, please note that issue is resolved.

Yours sincerely,

Ravindra Shete
GSM Customer Care
Reliance Communications

Status
Not open for further replies.