• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 14,439
Status
Not open for further replies.

dranzer

ISP
airtel
just got my bsnl evdo,after installing and entering password.it is telling the remote computer did not respond,to make sure the server can be reached ping the remote computer.

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

just got my bsnl evdo,after installing and entering password.it is telling the remote computer did not respond,to make sure the server can be reached ping the remote computer.

other error connection closed by remote computer before it can be completed.

Please see
h t tp://www.zimbio.com/mem.ber/

Post these details:
Start RUN type cmd
type ipconfig /all ( *note space after ipconfig)

Default Gateway:
Ping normally 192.168.1.1 or whatever is shown.

REFERENCE:
Binod Kumar Singh: Modem settings of WLL FWT's

thank u everyone.i called the engineer he asked me to wait for some time.i am using evdo since last 10 minutes,getting speed of 60 to 80 kbps on torrent.full review after some time.

thank u everyone.i called the engineer he asked me to wait for some time.i am using evdo since last 10 minutes,getting speed of 60 to 80 kbps on torrent.full review after some time.

Hi,

I am having the same problem. Please reply with the details about who you contacted and how it was fixed.

Thanks in advance

the connection was terminated by the remote computer before it could be completed bsnl
please help me?
my evdo no ;9195621968 , the connection was terminated by the remote computer before it could be completed please help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.